While in Malawi, video was extraordinarily difficult to upload. So please don't look for a theme here. It is just a drop of all the video that I took!
Edit: I've just seen what poor quality the videos are on here. If you ever want to see the HD version, let me know:)
The classroom that I was initially assigned to.
The Malawi national anthem.
First day of nursery!
They literally do this all day!
A sunset!
Just "monkeying" around! Budum tsh!
Elephants! The baby was adorable!
Nursery time! There's actually about 40 kids, but it takes awhile for everyone to show up!
I start to sound Jamaican in this clip. My theory is that I've heard Augustine do it so much, I took on his voice. You have to yell or the kids take over!!! Not my philosophy, but it worked here!
Using the iPad to create some engagement! This was my go to if it was getting crazy. The rule was that if you stood up the story would be over. One kid breaks the rule in the video, but I act like I don't see. Augustine doesn't! He tells her to "Khalapasi!" (Sit down!)
No comments:
Post a Comment